RETURN POLICY, REFUND, CANCELLATION AND SHIPPING CHARGES POLICY
Team `OP-24` facilitates processing correct medicines as per order and prescription and strives to service the medicines and products in right conditions/ without any damage every time a consumer places an order.
Definition: 'Return' means an action of giving back the product(s) ordered at OP-24 by the consumer. The following situations may arise which may cause the action of return of product:
- Product(s) delivered do not match your order;
- Product(s) delivered are past or near to its expiry date (medicines with an expiry date of less than 03 months shall be considered as near expiry);
- Product(s) delivered were damaged in transit (do not to accept any product which has a tampered seal).
Note: If the product that you have received is damaged, then do not accept the delivery of that product. If after opening the package you discover that the product is damaged, the same may be returned for a refund. Please note that we cannot promise a replacement for all products as it will depend on the availability of the particular product, in such cases we will offer a refund.
In the aforesaid unlikely situations, if there is something wrong with the order, we would be happy to assist and resolve your concern. You may raise a Return request with our customer care within 03 (Three) days from the delivery of the product. OP-24 reserves the right to cancel the Return request, if the customer reaches out to OP-24 after 3 days of delivery.
Upon receiving your Return/Refund request, OP-24 shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the request. If OP-24 finds that the request is genuine, it will initiate the Return and Refund process. OP-24 shall process the refund only once it has received the confirmation from the vendor concerned in respect of the contents of the product relating to that refund.
In the event of frivolous and unjustified complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, OP-24 reserves the right to pursue necessary legal actions against such person and such person will be solely liable for all costs incurred by OP-24 in this regard.
The returns are subject to the below conditions:-
- Any wrong ordering of product doesn’t qualify for Return;
- Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the invoice;
- Return requests arising due to change in prescription do not qualify for Return;
- Product being returned should only be in their original manufacturer's packaging i.e. with original price tags, labels, bar-code and invoice; and
- Partially consumed strips or products do not qualify for Return, only fully unopened strips or products can be returned.
Category of Non-Returnable Product: Certain categories of products marked as non- returnable on product page, will not qualify for the Return as per OP-24 Return policy. The details of the non- returnable products are mentioned below:
Baby Care: Bottle Nipples, Breast Nipple Care, Breast Pumps, Diapers, Ear Syringes, Nappy, Wet Reminder, Wipes and Wipe Warmers
Food and Nutrition: Health Drinks, Health Supplements
Healthcare Devices: Glucometer Lancet/Strip, Healthcare Devices and Kits, Surgical, Health Monitors
Sexual Wellness: Condoms, Fertility Kit/Supplement, Lubricants, Pregnancy Kits
Temperature Controlled and Specialty Medicines: Vials, Injections, Vaccines, Pen fills and any other Product, requiring cold storage, or medicines that fall under the category of specialty medicines. Anti Cancer drugs, Tuberculosis drugs, Other high value drugs, surgical products, medical devices, diagnostics and medical support accessories products procured and delivered on demand.
- For Return intimation, please visit http://newversion.emed-store.in/ help or alternatively call us at +91 9000531316
- OP-24 customer care team will verify the claim made by the customer within 48 (Forty-Eight) business hours from the time of receipt of complaint.
- Once the claim is verified as genuine and reasonable, OP-24 will initiate the collection of product(s) to be returned.
- The customer will be required to pack the product(s) in original manufacturer’s packaging.
- Refund will be completed within 30 (thirty) days from date of reverse pick up (if required).
In all the above cases, if the claim is found to be valid, Refund will be made as mentioned below:
- Order placed through online wallet will be credited to the wallet
- Order placed through cash on delivery will be refunded through fund transfer to customer bank account.
In case of online consultation, a customer will be eligible to raise a request for Refund only in case the consultation query is not replied within 24 hrs.
The customer is required to raise the Refund request with OP-24 customer care within 72 (seventy-two) hours from the time of submission of query or receiving of response. The request for the Refund will be validated by OP-24 customer care team.
In case of valid Refund, the same will be done by crediting the bank account of the customer. Refund process shall be completed within 30 (thirty) days from the date of submission of the request for Refund.
Orders delivery will be free for the customers. (subject to change in future)
For any further Refund related information, please write to email@example.com